Life saving is a challenging water sport activity
in Malaysia. By joining this programme, you able to learn very
valuable & practical skills which enable you to save a life in any
The Life Saving Society Malaysia (LSSM) or
Persatuan Penyelamat Kelemasan Malaysia (PPKM) was established in
the year 1964. LSSM is a Full Member of The International Life
Saving Federation (ILSF) and Associate Member of the Commonwealth
Council of the Royal Life Saving Society.
One of the Objective of Life Saving Society
Malaysia is towards ＾A
Life Saver in Every Family￣. In order to
achieve this Meaningful & Significant Objective, we would like to
Introduce ＾Life Saving Training Programme to
all of you.
- Saving A Life" is
"High Distinguished Achievement".
- To become as "Certified Life
- Take it as "Life Long Learning"
- To learn the Knowledge of Life Saving Techniques & Skill,
Water Safety, Basic First Aid, & CPR.
- To prove the ability of your Swimming Skill as well as
- This programme is design for those who keen to become a Life
Saver or those who like to venture into Life Guarding career.
- Flight & Boat Attendant, Off-Shore & Sea Port Employees, Boat
Driver & other water related jobs candidates are welcome to join
- 1 lesson consists of Min. 4 persons & Max. 10 persons/
- The programme is come in partner, 2 persons in 1 small group.
- Duration is 1hour/lessons.
- Freestyle/Frontcrawl & Breast Stroke for the
distance of 50 meter each Non-Stop is necessary in order to join
- Physically & Medically Fit.
- If you would like to acquire Life Saving Skill only without
going for exam also welcome to join us.
Training Fees - Country Heights Resort, Kajang
Life Saving Training
No. of Training
Finish the training
6 + 1
- The Training Fees included necessary
Tools/Materials, Instructor Fees, Basic First Aid & CPR.
- The examination Fees is subject to the
Latest Rate & No. of Students.
- Examination Fees included Examiner
Fees, Certificate & Medal for each Award (Intermediate Award &
International Lifesaver has no Medal, but Certificate is
|Objective of each Life
- Elementary Award:
To test self-preservation, swimming competence and
non-contact rescue at a preparatory stage to higher awards. The
holder is NOT qualified to attempt a swimming rescue in deep
- Intermediate Award:
To test the ability of the more competent
swimmer at a stage preparatory to Bronze Medallion. The holder
is NOT qualified to attempt a rescue in deep water.
- Bronze Medallion:
This is the basic test of a qualified lifesaver who must
show acceptable standards of knowledge, judgment, technique and
- Bronze Cross:
A test for qualified lifesaver covering specialist rescue,
knowledge and skills.
- Award of Merit:
This is the advance test of qualified lifesaver who must show
ability to carry out effective rescue over longer distances
- Proper Swimming attire
- Swim cap (Especially ladies)
- Student Card/Receipt
* Associations, Sport Clubs, Schools, Colleges, Universities,
Hotels & etc are welcome to contact us for Group Lessons & Training.